Ali is always well received as a motivational speaker. She is inspiring, and astonishingly talented in the most endearing and personable way. Her speaking engagements offer a unique delight with the addition of an acoustic performance of one or more of her original songs that are described as uplifting, dreamy, and introspective. Whether it’s a college campus, a charity fundraiser or a corporate convention, Ali always leaves her audience feeling inspired and challenged.
Never Say Never – The Mid-lifer’s Guide to Setting Your Dreams Back in Motion
Ali knows how difficult it can be to change your life mid stream. She was 40 years old when she picked up a guitar and started taking lessons, her attempt at righting a wrong turn she took in her early 20’s to stop singing and “get serious” about a career. In this talk Ali lightly touches on the catastrophic event that was the catalyst for her life change and focuses on how to get past the broken record in our heads that prevents us from pursuing the lives we imagined for ourselves.
The Day I Learned I Wasn’t Meant for Corporate Life and Why I Love the Tilde~
Ali shares the unforgettable and humorous story of her painful discovery – the futility in trying to fit a star shape person into a square holed life, sharing the tell tale signs that we tend to ignore until the door hits us on the way out.
Surviving Stage IV Cancer Again and Again
Ali shares her experience of being diagnosed with late stage colon cancer and the extraordinary steps that followed, sharing excerpts and anecdotes from her cancer survival guides, The C Card and Me (I and II), along with the hope and signs that we are genuinely making progress in the battle against cancer.
What people are saying about Ali
- “It’s the way she talks about the disease like a cheap, ridiculous enemy that really clicks with her audience.” – Tom Pfingsten, San Diego Tribune
- “Ali, you are a breath of fresh air. Your story is compelling, relevant and funny.” – Jim Serrill, Legendary mascot of the Portland Timbers
- We’ve been receiving all sorts of “best ever!” compliments about the conference and I’m glad you were a part of it! – Mitch Biersner, ASRT
- “I was blown away actually by her. I would like to bottle it up and serve it to patients.” – Dr. Eva Lean, Radiation Oncologist
- “Ali is a shining star. She inspires all of us to see the beauty in each day, enjoy the moment and be fearless.” – Eve Beutler, Cancer Angels
To book Ali for an unforgettable speaking engagement, please contact:
|Michelle Ranae Nelson